Mens Multi+ by Herbs of Gold
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Herbs of Gold Mens Multi+
A high-strength supportive formula for active man – Herbs of Gold Mens Multi+. The vegan-friendly, comprehensive formula supports men’s health by supplying 24 important vitamins, minerals and herbs. In each tablet, the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin) is found. These components maintain brain health and function, and support cognitive function and memory. B12 is also important for healthy cell growth, replication and division. The formula also contains other B vitamins, such as B5 and B6, to support energy production and a healthy stress response in the body, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health.
- Energy production.
- Healthy stress response.
- With Tribulus & Siberian Ginseng.
- Vegan friendly.
Additional to zinc, vitamin C, E and D have been added to support skin health, maintain bone strength and help calcium absorption, as a deficiency in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Vitamin D also maintains muscle strength and function which is important for men that enjoy regular exercise. The antioxidants in Herbs of Gold Mens Multi+ such as vitamin C & E, zinc, selenium and citrus bioflavonoids reduce free radicals formed in the body, maintain healthy immune system functions and support sperm motility. The formula also contains chromium to assist with sugar metabolism and Siberian ginseng, which supports a healthy stress response in the body, recovery from illness and immune system function.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine nitrate (vit. B1): 61.7mg.
- Riboflavin (vit. B2): 50mg.
- Nicotinamide: 75mg
- Calcium pantothenate: 81.9mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 75mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 60.8mg, quiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg.
- Folic acid: 100mcg.
- Levomefolate calcium: 124mcg, equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100mcg.
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12): 100mcg.
- Ascorbic acid (vit. C): 100mg.
- Colecalciferol: 25mcg, equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU.
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate: 10.5mg, equiv. vitamin E 12.7IU.
- Biotin: 250mcg.
- Inositol: 50mg.
- alpha Lipoic acid: 30mg.
- Lycopene: 1mg.
- Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium: 21mg.
- Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium: 6.9mg.
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 27.9mg.
- Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium: 24.8mcg.
- Copper gluconate equiv. copper: 1mg.
- Iron amino acid chelate equiv. iron: 3mg.
- Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium: 25mg.
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate equiv. manganese: 500mcg.
- Monobasic potassium phosphate equiv. potassium: 7mg.
- Potassium iodide equiv. iodine: 38mcg.
- Selenomethionine equiv. seleneium: 75mcg.
- Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc: 10mg.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit: 20mg & root: 20mg, extract 40mg derived from dry fruit (1g) & root (1g) minimum: 2g, stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 16mg.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root extract :133.3mg derived from dry root 2g.
- Turnera diffusa (Damiana) leaf extract 50mg derived from dry leaf: 500mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract (KSM-66®) 20mg derived from dry root: 250mg.
- Men only: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Herbs of Gold Mens Multi+ does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.