Herbs of Gold Activated Folate 500
Herbs of Gold Activated Folate 500 contains methylfolate (5-MTHF), the metabolically active form of folate.
- Methylfolate (5-MTHF)
- Healthy foetal development
- Cardiovascular health
- Activated Folate 500 contains Quatrafolic® a glucosamine salt providing 500mcg 5-MTHF.
- Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate that is metabolised in the body to produce 5-MTHF by the enzyme methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR).
- Quatrafolic® demonstrates a high solubility in water which facilitates absorption by mucosal cells for further circulation in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is a good form for folate supplementation for people with lower activity of the MTHFR enzyme. It’s also a good alternative to folic acid supplementation as it does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms.
- Activated Folate 500 supports brain health, cognitive function and memory.
- Activated Folate 500 supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce homocysteine levels in the body. It also assists red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Activated Folate 500 supports healthy foetal development.
- Activated Folate 500 supports emotional wellbeing and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each tablet contains:
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Directions & Warnings|
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Be the first to review this product