Peptipro Organic Porcine Gelatin by GelPro
GelPro Peptipro Organic Porcine Gelatin
A great organic base for your favourite jellies, desserts and candies: GelPro Peptipro Organic Porcine Gelatin. This certified gelatin is sourced from an organic farm in Europe and has an excellent gelling capability to create delicious meals or drinks. Gelatin is a part of collagen that has been broken down and collagen is a key builder of healthy skin, muscle, tendons, joints, bones and other tissues.
- 100% porcine gelatin.
- Great beef or marine alterative.
- No sugar, fat, carbs or gluten.
- Good source of collagen.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
Gelatin is not only great to cook and bake with, but it is also a natural source of protein and 18 amino acids, including essential and non-essential amino acids such as glycine and proline. GelPro Peptipro Organic Porcine Gelatin has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce joint pain and alleviate arthritis, aids in the relief of allergies, assists in strengthening hair and nails and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. GelPro Peptipro Organic Porcine Gelatin is free of sugar, carbs, gluten, fat and lactose.
100% Porcine Gelatin.
- Room temperature liquids: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Allow to settle for one minute while stirring, then drink immediately.
- For hot liquids: Add one tablespoon to small amount of cold liquid for one minute, then add hot liquid and stir until dissolved.
- You can also add to a bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely.
- Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal).
- Can be made into gummies, stirred into cooking or coffee.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.