Does OxyShred Really Help Burn Fat?
Does OxyShred Really Help
EHPlabs OxyShred is one of the most popular supplements on the market for those wanting to shred excess body fat. Whether you're a gym newbie, or are an expert trainer, OxyShred can help you reach your fat loss goal. But does OxyShred live up to the hype? And does it actually help burn fat? We’ve got the answers for you!
What is OxyShred?
OxyShred by EHP Labs is a scientifically formulated powdered supplement that contains efficacious ingredients to promote fat-burning. However, the benefits don’t just stop there - OxyShred has SIX scientifically supported benefits, WITHOUT containing any heavy stimulants. No jitters, no anxiety - OxyShred gives you clean energy and the dose of fat-burning ingredients your body needs.
What are the benefits of OxyShred?
OxyShred is more than just your typical fat-burner. OxyShred contains ingredients that help to:
- Promote break down of fat (lipolysis)
- Boost metabolism
- Reduce cravings
- Increase energy
- Enhance mood & focus
- Boost immunity
How does OxyShred help burn fat?
OxyShred contains a fat-burning matrix of ingredients that help stimulate the body’s fat receptor cells and boost metabolism to promote fat cell breakdown. The main ingredients responsible for these incredible effects are:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: transports free fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell where it is burnt off as energy (1). As such, Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a major role in energy metabolism (1).
- Garcinia Cambogia: contains active ingredient hydroxycitric acid, which helps increase fat burning (fatty acid oxidation) and decrease lipogenesis (the formation of fatty acids) (2). Evidence shows garcinia cambogia can reduce body weight, improve lipid and blood glucose profiles in overweight adults (3).
- Conjugated Linolenic Acid: has been shown to reduce body weight and fat mass in overweight adults (4).
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: has demonstrated ability to reduce body weight (5).
What else is in OxyShred?
OxyShred contains vitamins, minerals, and natural herbal extracts to provide the body with additional benefits. Some of the other hero ingredients in this formula are:
- Caffeine: a responsible 150mg dose is just enough to give you energy without any jitters or anxiety.
- B Vitamins to help boost macronutrient metabolism and deliver clean energy (6).
- Vitamin C: Did you know that one serve contains 193% RDI of Vitamin C? This dose of vitamin C is essential for enhancing immunity and oxidative stress (7).
- Chromium: is an essential mineral that helps regulate appetite, balance blood sugar levels and reduce cravings (8).
- L-Tyrosine and Taurine to enhance memory, focus and cognitive performance (9).
When should I take OxyShred?
It is recommended to take 1 scoop of OxyShred mixed into 295mL of water (even on non-training days) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
You can take an additional scoop 15-20 minutes before your workout, so you can use the clean energy boost to help you make the most of your workout!
Which flavour is best?
Believe us, every flavour of Oxyshred is INCREDIBLE. You can’t go wrong with the #1 best selling flavour, Kiwi Strawberry - such a well-balanced and fruity taste. Our other favorites have to be passionfruit and cosmic blast - but we know you’ll love any flavour you choose!
If you’re looking to try a supplement containing scientifically proven ingredients to help burn fat - be sure to check out our OxyShred Twin Pack to try out a few different flavours - you won’t be disappointed!
- Longo N., Frigeni M., & Pasquali M. (2016). Carnitine transport and fatty acid oxidation. Biochemica et Biophysica Acta, 1863(10), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbamcr.2016.01.023
- Tomar et al. (2019). A clinical and computational study on anti-obesity effects of hydroxycitric acid. RSC Advances, 32, https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2019/ra/c9ra01345h
- Maia-Landim A., Ramirez JM., Lancho C., Poblador MS, & Lancho JL. (2018). Long-term effects of Garcinia cambogia/Glucomannan on weight loss in people with obesity, PLIN4, FTO and Trp64Arg polymorphisms. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 18, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-018-2099-7
- Namazi N., Irandoost P., Larijani B., & Azadbakht L. (2019). The effects of supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid on anthropometric indices and body composition in overweight and obese subjects: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 59(17). https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1466107
- Sudeep HV., & Shyam Prasad K. (2021). Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. SAGE Open Med, 9. https://doi.org/10.1177/20503121211002590
- Tardy AL., Pouteau E., Marquez, D., Yilmaz C., .& Scholey A. (2020). Vitamins and minerals for energy, fatigue and cognition: a narrative review of the biochemical and clinical evidence. Nutrients, 12(1). https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12010228
- Carr AC., & Maggini S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11). https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9111211
- Anton et al. (2008). Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, 10(5). https://doi.org/10.1089/dia.2007.0292
- Jongkees BJ., Hommel B., Kuhn S., & Colzato, LS> (2015). Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands - a review. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 70. https://doi.org/10.1016/h.jpsychires.2015.08.014