Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Do you need a quick and easy option for breakfast that also tastes great? Then try these delicious blueberry pancakes which are packed full of protein to give you the energy you need to start your day.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of your choice
- 1/2 cup oats 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 medium banana stevia to sweeten (optional)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tsp Oil for the skillet or oil spray ( we used coconut oil spray)
Place aside the blueberries you will need those for later. In a blender, place all other ingredients and blend until combined into a smooth mixture. Heat the skillet over a medium heat and spray with oil until coated. Pour the mixture into small hand sized pancake servings. Add the additional blueberries evenly across each pancake. After 1-2 minutes or once the mixture starts to bubble and is firm, then flip to the other side. Cook for a further 1 minute or until golden.
Top with your favourite toppings. In this recipe, we used extra blueberries and sugar-free maple syrup.
Makes 1 serve ( 4 small pancakes)