Berberine ImmunoPlex by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex
Fight inflammation with Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex! This unique, high-strength blend of herbs includes phellodendron, thyme and barberry, all of which are used for their properties to support healthy immune system function plus liver and digestive system health. Due to phellodendron’s high antioxidant content, it is one of the 50 most important herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. It has over 20 different chemicals which support immune system health, improve airway inflammation and reduce uric acid in the blood. The amazing health benefits of both phellodendron and barberry make Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex a great immune-boosting cold & flu supplement.
- Supports liver and digestive system health.
- Maintains immune system health.
- Reduces symptoms of indigestion.
- Relieves fever, cough and symptoms of sore throat.
Barberry is a detoxifying herb that contains stimulating and sedative properties. Its high content of vitamin C and B plus minerals such as zinc fight several disease causing organisms. Barberries also contain antibacterial and antifungal agents which help ease inflammation and infections, including urinary tract and gastrointestinal infections. Its high amount of fibre is very helpful in improving digestion and keeping it healthy. Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex also contains thyme, a herb that has a long history of being used in Western herbal medicine to relieve cough and symptoms of sore. It also reduces excess mucous and bronchial mucous congestion to make you feel better during a cold. Get well soon—with Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex!
Each tablet contains:
- Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark extract: 424mg, derived from dry stem bark minimum 4.24g, stand. to contain berberine 101.76mg.
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) stem bark extract: 75mg, derived from dry stem bark minimum 7.5mg, stand. to contain berberine 7.5mg.
- TOTAL BERBERINE 109.26mg.
- Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw) stem bark extract: 375mg. derived from dry stem bark 1.5g.
- Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract: 75mg, derived from dry inner stem bark 750mg.
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf extract: 125mg, derived from dry leaf 500mg.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.