Quick Cleanse by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Quick Cleanse
What is detoxification? Detoxification is an important natural process of elimination and removal of unwanted waste substances from your body. Detoxification is a natural body process to help detoxify and cleanse the body's five organs of elimination.
How does the Quick Cleanse Internal Cleansing Detox Program work? The quality Quick Cleanse Internal Cleansing Detox Program contains 4 herbal and nutritional formulas which when combined, helps optimise the detoxification process; Stomach Clear supports healthy digestion while Liver Detox helps with detoxification and maintaining healthy liver function. Bowel Clear improves bowel waste elimination. Caruso’s CraveLESS assists with the metabolism of fats and aids in reducing sugar cravings.
Why Use Caruso’s Quick Cleanse Internal Cleansing Detox Program? Caruso’s Quick Cleanse Internal Cleansing Detox Program supports your body's natural detoxification processes by;
- Helping to increase bowel evacuation and waste elimination.
- Reducing mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- Assisting liver cleansing & protection.
- Helping with the metabolism of fats.
- Aiding in managing sugar cravings.
Caruso’s Quick Cleanse Internal Cleansing Detox Program has been formulated to relieve:
- Abdominal cramping & griping pain.
Caruso's Stomach Clear:
Each Tablet Contains:
Carica papaya (Paw Paw) dry fruit powder: 250mg
Plantago afra (Psyllium) dry seed husk powder: 100mg
Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) ext.dry conc: 12.5mg, from dry leaf 50mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext.dry conc: 20mg, from min dry rhizome 100mg
Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) ext.dry conc: 22.73mg, from dry fruit 100mg
Gentiana lutea (Gentian) ext.dry conc: 25mg, from dry root……100mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext.dry conc: 25mg, from dry leaf 100mg
Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) ext.dry conc:10mg, from dry fruit hull 100mg
Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s Claw) ext.dry conc: 25mg, from dry stem bark inner 100mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract: 50mg
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate: 10mg, equiv. Magnesium 1.2mg
Clove powder: 50mg, equiv. Clove oil 5ml.
Caruso's Liver Detox:
Each Tablet Contains:
- Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) ext.dry conc: 214.29mg, from min dry fruit (15,000mg) 15g, std. to Flavanolignans as Silybin 180mg.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext.dry conc: 100mg, from dry root 500mg.
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) ext.dry conc 25mg, from dry root 250mg.
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext.dry conc: 62.50mg, from dry fruit 250mg.
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) ext.dry conc: 10mg, from dry root 100mg.
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) ext.dry conc: 8.33mg, from dry root 50mg
- Inositol: 250mg.
- Choline bitartrate: 250mg.
- Taurine: 150mg.
Each tablet contains:
Layer one: Blood Sugar Matrix
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) ext. dry conc.: 400mg, from min. dry leaf 8000mg, standardised to Gymnemic acids 100mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. dry conc.: 33.33mg, from dry stem bark 500mg.
- Biotin: 4mg.
- Chromium picolinate: 200micrograms., equiv. to chromium 24.86micrograms.
Layer two: Liver Support Matrix
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. dry conc.:14.29mg, from min. dry fruit 8000mg, standardised to Flavanolignans calc. as Silybin 91.43mg.
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext. dry conc. ……...30mg, from min. fresh leaf 1500mg, standardised to Caffeoylquinic acids 1.5mg.
Caruso's Bowel Clear:
Each Tablet Contains Herbal Extract Equiv. to:
- Frangula purshiana (Cascara) ext. dry conc: 105.3mg, from dry stem bark 500mg.
- Salvia officinalis (Sage) ext. dry conc: 90.91mg, from dry leaf 500mg.
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) ext. dry conc:125mg, from dry flower 500mg,
- Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) ext. dry conc: 35mg, from dry fruit hull 350mg.
- Rheum palmatum (Rhubarb) ext. dry conc: 50mg, from dry root 200mg.
- Inula Britannica (Elecampane) ext. dry conc: 25mg, from dry flower 100mg.
- 1 x Caruso's Bowel Clear
- 1 x Caruso's CraveLESS
- 1 x Caruso's Stomach Clear
- 1 x Caruso's CraveLESS
- 1 x Caruso's Stomach and 1 x Caruso's Liver Detox
- 1 x Caruso's Bowel Clear
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.