Childrens Multi Care by Herbs of Gold
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Herbs of Gold Childrens Multi Care Chewables
Happy child, happy life! By supplying a selection of important multivitamins to the body, Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care is a great allrounder for children’s health. Rich in vitamin B, this supplement supports the nervous systems health and helps to convert food into energy, assisting with the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Vitamin B also encourages mental and physical growth in children, it boosts the circulation of oxygen in the body and much, much more. Additionally, Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care contains 75 micrograms of iodine to support cognitive function, brain health and thyroid gland health in children.
- Contains 75 micrograms of iodine.
- Strawberry-vanilla flavoured chewable tablet.
- With tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Vegan friendly.
Another important ingredient is, of course, vitamin C. It’s great effect on our health and well-being is widely known. This essential vitamin is water-soluble and naturally found in many fruits and vegetables. It plays an important role within the human body and is linked to impressive health benefits such as the maintenance of a healthy immune system, this helps to fight illness. Vitamin C maintains skin health in children as it is a supportive protein necessary for the formation of skin, cartilage and connective tissue. It also contains plant-based vitamin D3 to assist with healthy bone development and maintain bone health in children. Another great benefit of Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care is the addition of vitamin D as it helps calcium absorption and has antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body. A calcium deficient diet can lead to osteoporosis later on in life. Sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol, Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Retinol acetate: equiv. vitamin A 200IU - 60 micrograms RE*(Retinol Equivalents).
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1): 1mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1mg
- Nicotinamide: 1mg
- Calcium pantothenate: 1.64mg,equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 1mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 820 micrograms.
- Folic acid: 100 micrograms.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12):20 micrograms.>
- Biotin: 25 micrograms.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 10mg.
- Sodium ascorbate: 11.3mg, equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg.
- TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg.
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract: 1mg.
- Colecalciferol: 2.5 micrograms,equiv. vitamin D3 100IU.
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate: 8.27mg,equiv. vitamin D3 100IU.
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate: 17mg,equiv. calcium 5mg,equiv. phosphorous 3.9mg.
- Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron: 1mg.
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate: 24.2mg,equiv. magnesium 5mg,equiv. phosphorous 4.3mg.
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate): 12.5 micrograms.
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL PHOSPHOROUS 8.2mg.
- Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese: 12.5 micrograms.
- Potassium iodide equiv. iodine: 75 micrograms.
- Selenomethionine equiv. selenium: 10 micrograms
- Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc: 500 micrograms.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
- Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
- Or take as directed by your health professional.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.