Anabolic Night by Maxs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Max's Anabolic Night - Grow Whilst You Sleep
Did you know that up to 60% of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep – if you give your body the right nutrients. Max’s Anabolic Night provides up to 8 hours of continuous protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night. During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth. Quality of sleep has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you can build, but this is also dependent on a steady supply of amino acids and small peptides that your body can use to repair and build your muscles. Max’s Anabolic Night is formulated to promote peaceful sleep right through the night, so you can recover fully and grow as much as possible! It features a Sustained Release Protein Blend comprised of Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate and Whey Protein Concentrate to provide you with the ultimate bedtime recovery fuel. This blend works alongside specific nutrients to increase hypothalamus activity and up-regulate Growth Hormone production. The final addition to Max’s Anabolic Night is two natural herbs, Skullcap and Chamomile, for their calming and relaxing properties to help you sleep well and maximise your anabolic sleep cycles.
Max’s Sustained Release Protein Blend:
- Micellar Casein – An ultra-slow digesting and absorbing, anabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and stimulates growth
- Calcium Caseinate – A slow digesting and absorbing protein that is ideal for night use. During digestion it releases bioactive peptides to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – A medium digesting and absorbing protein with a superior amino acid profile, which also contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions.
- Nutrient Matrix – A blend of Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine and Lysine designed to increase hypothalamus Activity and up-regulate Growth Hormone production.
Are you ready to build more muscle while you sleep? Max’s Anabolic Night is formulated to not only provide a steady supply to protein throughout the night, but also to promote a peaceful night sleep so that you can fully recover and grow as much as possible. Max’s Anabolic Night is versatile and can be used alongside any training program; for a shredding or maintenance plan mix one scoop with 200-250ml of cold water, or for a mass building plan add 1-2 scoops to 500ml of milk. Don’t waste your hard hours in the gym with poor night-time nutrition – use Max’s Anabolic Night and wake up bigger!
- Max's Anabolic Slow Release Protein Blend: Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate (Micellar Casein), Calcium Caseinate.
- Max's HGH Complex: L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine.
- Herbal Sleep Enhancers: Skullcap, Chamomile.
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
- Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed.
- For a fat stripping program add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 - 250 ml of water and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed.
- For a maintenance program add 1 scoop in 250ml of low fat milk.
- For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of whole milk.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.