Plant-Based Aminos by Macro Mike
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Macro Mike Plant Based Aminos
A refreshing blend of Plant-based Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s), accompanied by energising vitamins and hydrating electrolytes, this blend will have you feeling replenished and fuel your workouts all while aiding with muscle recovery to keep you performing time and time again! Each delicious serving of Macro Mike’s Plant Aminos will have you recovering and putting in more effort than ever before! With each serving you get the support of:
- Not all Amino Acids are created equal. Macro Mike only use Plant-Based BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids) and EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids) in their products vs typical animal sourced Amino Acids. They’ve also included a generous dose of the Amino Acid L-Glutamine which is great for recovery, performance and maintaining a happy gut.
- Coconut water powder with naturally occurring potassium, magnesium and sodium combined with key mineral salts to help aid hydration and keep you performing at your best. Electrolytes can help maintain normal muscle function and prevent performance decreases due to dehydration.
- Vitamins B to aid with energy production and focus and Vitamin C which promotes a healthy immune system and keeps you performing your best. They’ve also included L-Taurine which is a natural antioxidant in the body and is a must when implementing a strenuous workout regime.
As an advocate for all things natural Macro Mikes has kept these free from anything artificial and they’re all derived from plants. Now available in 3 epic flavours! Amino Acids are a great tool for assisting with recovery from a strenuous workout or supporting your wellbeing day to day.
(Based on Yellow Peach flavour)
Serving Size - 10g
Servings Per Bag -30
|AMINO'S||PER SERVE||PER 100G|
|Cals||28.0 cal||280 cal|
*(average values by dry weight basis)
**(nutritional values may be subject to seasonal & manufacturing variations)
- BCAA blend (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine), EA A blend (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine, l-lysine, l-threonine, l-phenylalanine, l-tryptophan, l-methionine, l-histidine), natural flavours, vitamin and mineral blend (coconut water powder, vitamin c, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, disodium phosphate, magnesium sulphate), l-glutamine, l-taurine, citric acid, stevia (steviol glycosides), natural colour (gardenia yellow extract).
- Mix 10g (approx. 2 scoops) into 500 – 750mL of chilled water.
- On training days consume pre/post or during your workout.
- On non-training days consume anytime.
- Take 1 – 2 servings per day as required.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.