Shakti Acupressure Mat by Shakti
Shakti Acupressure Mat by Shakti
Experience the unique power of ancient healing – with the amazing Shakti Mat. Based on the concept of life energy which flows through meridians in the body, acupressure supports restful & deep sleep, healthy circulation, relief from pain or discomfort, relaxation of tense muscles and general vitality.
This wellness tool for your home can be used in bed or simply the floor. It is designed for application and the back but it can be used on most of your body, including stomach, jaw and feet. The pressure points increase blood flow, stimulate the area and your muscles will start to relax.
- Wellness tool for overall health and healing.
- Supports deep sleep, healthy circulation & muscle recovery.
- Relief from pain or discomfort.
- Relaxation and general vitality.
Beginners are recommended to wear clothing between the skin and the Shakti Mat as it might feel uncomfortable at first. Over time, you will most likely get used to those thousands of points pressing into the skin and you will then be able to use the mat directly on bare skin, which is most beneficial. From beginners to advanced – the Shakti Mat comes in three different intensities to please everyone.
Take time for your well-deserved daily self-care and target deep areas of your muscles to relax your body and ease your mind. Get ready to SHAKTI!
The most popular ways to use The Shakti Mat are on the neck, shoulders, back and feet, however your entire body can benefit. Simply let the mat apply pressure to your body to experience a deep warming sensation, easing the muscles, relaxing the body and supporting natural restoration.
- These are just some of the most popular ways to use The Shakti Mat, but there really are no limits. Simply pick a tense area you want to target, and go.
- The first time on a new area will often feel sensitive, but over time your body will adjust to the sensations.
- Some areas you may find will only need a few minutes of application. While others, like your back, may take more time.
- Often the areas that hurt the most, need it the most, as this can be a reflection of tension stored in the area.
- When you're starting out on a new area you can adjust the intensity by limiting or adding body weight onto the spikes. The first time Shakti-ing your feet, for example, try sitting on the edge of a couch to limit the pressure that is being applied.
- Aim to use your Shakti Mat with bare skin, but you can always start out with thin clothing between your skin and the mat while your body adjusts.
Back: Duration 20+ Minutes
- Lying on your back is the most popular way to use The Shakti Mat. You can place your mat on any surface - but the most common is on a bed. Soft surfaces make contact between your mat and the lower back easier to achieve.
- Using The Shakti Mat as part of your bedtime routine supports the release of muscle tension, and prepares the body for a deep and restful sleep.
- The Shakti Mat is 10cm longer than other acupressure mats, allowing for full back and neck application.
Neck & Shoulders: Duration 10+ Minutes
- Most people tend to carry their physical stress and tension in the back, neck, and shoulders area - this Shakti position can be particularly useful to support relief.
- Use The Shakti Pillow, or roll up your Shakti Mat to target these areas. Applying The Shakti Mat to the neck and shoulders soothes tired and tense muscles as a result of poor posture, exercise, and everyday stress.
- The Shakti Mat has clipped discs, allowing the spikes to move and mold perfectly to the curve of your neck.
Feet: Duration 5+ Minutes
- Feet are covered in pressure points making standing on The Shakti Mat a perfect way to achieve a deep acupressure effect. Try standing on your Mat or Footpad first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.
- Both support healthy circulation, tension release in tired feet, and can provide an energizing start to the day. Start off in socks, and slowly build up to bare feet.
- The Shakti Mat uses first-class ABS plastic, allowing the spikes to remain sharp and effective, no matter how many times you stand on your mat.
Legs: Duration 10+ Minutes
- Exercise and work can lead to tension in the calf, hamstrings or quad areas. Placing The Shakti Mat against these areas can support healthy circulation, soothe muscles, and provide targeted relief.
- This position can be especially effective for people who lead an active lifestyle and want to restore problem areas. The Shakti Mat comes in 3 levels to provide the perfect intensity of acupressure for your daily needs.
Belly: Duration 5+ Minutes
- If you're someone who experiences discomfort in the belly region, The Shakti Mat may be the perfect tool to soothe and relieve. Apply The Shakti Mat to your belly simply by lying face down on the floor or bed.
- This will warm and relax the muscles and soothe any tension. Pillow cases are the perfect size to fit over The Shakti Mat. Slide a pillow case over your mat when experimenting with new areas to reduce the intensity and pressure.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.