Super Magnesium Powder by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Super Magnesium Powder
Caruso’s Super Magnesium Powder is a high potency magnesium powder formula containing six forms of magnesium and vital cofactors for enhanced utilisation. Caruso's Super Magnesium Powder now comes in delicious flavours - Forest Berry and Lemon Lime. Caruso’s Super Magnesium Powder is a broad spectrum Magnesium formula developed especially for people who don’t like swallowing tablets. This delicious tasting powder mixes easily and combines the potency of 6 different forms of Magnesium to deliver a daily dose of 300mg of Magnesium and support your dietary needs.
Magnesium is essential for many metabolic and cellular functions. It is required for healthy neuromuscular function, supporting muscle contraction and relaxation. It can help to calm the nerves; relieve muscle cramps, twitches and spasm; support heart health; relieve abdominal cramps; relieve menstrual cramps and help relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
Caruso’s Super Magnesium Powder Health Indications:
- Relieve mild muscular cramps and spasms.
- Support muscle performance and recovery after exercise.
- Support cardiovascular and nervous system health.
- Relief of premenstrual tension symptoms such as menstrual cramps, breast tenderness and mild fluid retention.
- Support a healthy stress response and relieve symptoms of stress.
- Support for general health and well-being.
- Magnesium is a key electrolyte.
- Magnesium is essential for the central nervous system and has a soothing effect on the nerves.
- Low magnesium intake may lead to muscle cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium supplementation may improve symptoms of PMS.
- Magnesium is essential for healthy muscle function.
- Taurine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in cardiac and skeletal muscle and is essential for normal muscular function.
- Taurine is involved in normal contraction of skeletal muscle.
- Taurine aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and plays a role in the functioning of a healthy central nervous system.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which helps to minimise free radical damage, support collagen formation and also aids the immune system.
- Zinc is involved in 100’s of enzymatic reactions.
- Zinc may help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system and may assist with skin health.
- Zinc may help to support a healthy reproductive system in male.
- Found inside bones and involved in maintaining bone health.
- Silica is important for the formation of connective tissue.
- Silica is important for the health of hair, skin and nails.
Each 5g dose (2 scoops) of powder contains:
- Magnesium Citrate 773.5mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 125mg.
- Magnesium Phosphate 605.3mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 125mg.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate 177.3mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 25mg.
- Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate 200mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 15mg.
- Magnesium Orotate Dihydrate 78.1mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 5mg.
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 25mg, Equiv. to Magnesium 5mg.
- Total Magnesium 300mg.
- Taurine 1000mg.
- Silica Colloidal Anhydrous 535mg, Equiv. to Silicon 250mg.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg.
- Zinc Oxide 18.75mg, Equiv. to Zinc 15mg.
Free from added: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Contains phenylalanine and sulphites.
Adults: Mix 2 scoops (5g) with 250mL of water or fruit juice and drink immediately or advised by your health professional. Scoop included.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Consult a health professional prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.