Thrive Plant Protein by Naked Harvest
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Naked Harvest Thrive Plant Protein
A good quality protein blend can be key to quality recovery especially if you have set macros to meet, but why should you stop at just protein? How about we tell you about a well-kept secret, it’s a blend that won’t only support you on your way to meeting your protein goals but is also chock full of added benefits! Let us introduce you to Naked Harvest’s very own Thrive Plant Protein. Thrive contains no hidden nasties or artificial ingredients. To make things even better, Naked Harvest formulated their protein supplement with added superfoods, minerals and functional ingredients to promote a thriving, healthy body from the inside out.
Each serving of Thrive provides you with the benefits of:
- High quality plant based protein!
- Added Psyllium Husk which is an amazing source of fibre which can aid with normalising bowel function.
- Magnesium and Zinc, both playing key roles in the body from acting as an antioxidant and protecting your cells from free radical damage to supporting general system functions and recovery.
- Added digestive enzymes will help further break down proteins helping decrease inflammation, improve digestion overall and stop you from bloating.
This all-natural blend is vegan friendly, gluten free and free from refined sugars making this blend suitable for absolutely everyone! If you’ve been using Whey and want a change of pace or if you want to experience the benefits of Thrive Plant Protein why not make the change today?
(Based on Mango Cheesecake flavour)
- Plant Protein Blend (70%) (Organic Fermented Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Hydrolysed Rice Protein), Cocoa (12%), Fibre Blend (Soluble Maize Fibre, Psyillium Husk). Natural Flavour, Coconut Milk, Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide), Natural Colour (Turmeric), Botanicals (Siberian Ginseng Extract, Organic Maca). Himalayan Pink Salt, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum). Natural Sweeteners (Steviol Glycosides, Thaumatin). Enzymes (Amylase, Papain, Bromelain).
- Mix 3 levelled NH clip scoops or two heaped tablespoons of Thrive Protein into 200-400ml of water (or whatever liquid you prefer!).
- Shake well.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.