Menopause relief and support
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese or Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of menopasue including hot flushes, night sweats, sexual disinterest, sleeplessness, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, headaches, dry skin and vaginal dryness
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve the emotional ups and downs that many women are affected by during menopause, including nervousness, irritability and moodiness
- Black Cohosh is standardised to provide consistent levels of the active constituents triterpene glycosides in every dose
- Also contains a carefully formulated blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to balance Yin (female energy) and Yang (male energy) during menopause, plus the Ayurvedic herb Shatavari, which has traditionally been used to support women’s health and vitality
The Western herb Black Cohosh indicates it may relieve many of the physical and emotional symptoms that can occur during menopause, including hot flushes, sleeplessness, irritability and nervous tension.
The Black Cohosh extract used in Fusion® Menopause is standardised to provide a consistent dose of compounds called triterpene glycosides, which are believed largely responsible for the herb’s therapeutic effects (calculated as 27-desoxyactein 2.5mg).
In Fusion® Menopause, this Western herb is supported by a synergistic combination of Chinese herbs traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, excessive perspiration, fatigue, irritability, nervousness, insomnia and vaginal dryness.
According to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), most women’s menopausal symptoms are attributed to a deficiency of both Kidney Yin (female energy) and Kidney Yang (male energy), with one pattern of energetic imbalance dominating: either a deficiency of Yin or a deficiency of Yang.
Fusion® Menopause has been carefully formulated to support women whose menopausal symptoms are indicative of an underlying deficiency of Yang relative to Yin. In TCM, when Yin and Yang are out of harmony in this way, the Shen or Spirit is likely to be out of balance too, leading to emotional ups and downs, nervous tension, irritability and sexual disinterest, often accompanied by fatigue.
Fusion® Menopause contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to restore balance to Yin and Yang during menopause, including Anemarrhena (which clears Heat to relieve hot flushes) and Dong Quai to nourish and invigorate the Blood.
Note: As a Yin-Yang-balancing formula, Fusion® Menopause is most suitable for women whose symptoms are predominantly indicative of Yang deficiency (e.g. irritability, moodiness, sleeplessness, sexual disinterest). If your symptoms are more indicative of Yin deficiency (e.g. very frequent hot flushes, vaginal dryness and other hot and dry symptoms), consider taking Fusion Menopause Free™ instead.
Each vege capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions: Consume 1-2 Capsules once or twice daily.
General Product Warning
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Be the first to review this product