Pride Pre-Workout by EHP Labs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
EHP Labs Pride Pre-Workout
Created to feed the beast within, EHP Labs Pride pre-workout is for all out there who train hard and are hungry for more from your usual pre-workout. This no-nonsense mix won’t have you cutting your teeth on the unnecessary - each serving is packed with explosive energy and the recovery to support you and your PRIDE through even the most brutal of sessions! An industry first combining performance, energy, and recovery; you can expect no itch, crash or tingles in turn providing you with energy, focus, and pumps to unleash the beast within.
Each scoop of EHP Labs Pride is packed full of:
- Pentaffeine™: This 5-stage energy blend has been shown to increase exercise output by providing a sustained release of energy to help carry you through even the most rigorous of exercises.
- Bitter Orange Extract: Working in perfect synergy with caffeine, Bitter orange extract can stimulate the central nervous system (CNS) which can support the uptake of caffeine making it more potent.
- Taurine: A real-deal beast ingredient to support your nervous system.
- Skin-splitting off the bone pumps: Nitrosigine’s interaction with the nitric oxide cycle can support both Pump and Recovery when used in conjunction with Citrulline Malate and with no tolerance building or tingles is the perfect to those who might be sensitive to Beta Alanine.
- Essential / Branch Chain Amino Acids: Containing the perfect 2:1:1 blend of BCAA’s and 9 essential amino acids, EHP Labs Pride has you covered from all aspects of recovery regardless if you’re a weekend warrior or Zac Perna himself.
- Nootropics: EHP Labs Pride contains Tyrosine, Taurine and Phosphatidylserine which can help to maintain a healthy and alert brain to really get you in the zone.
With explosive energy, pumps that are off the wall and the recovery to tackle anything you throw at your body, are you ready to take on the very best and unleash your true beast inside? Simply mix 1 serving of EHP Labs Pride pre-workout into chilled water or your favourite beverage and prepare to be the king of your workouts!
(Based on Strawberry Snowcone flavour)
- Mix 1 Scoop with 180ml of cold water, or 2 scoops with 350ml of cold water in a shaker and consume immediately.
- Consume 20 minutes prior to your workout.
- Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
- Do not consume within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.