Scorch by MAN Sports
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
MAN Sports Scorch - Our BEST SELLING Fat Burner!
MAN Sports Scorch fat burner is a clinically dosed fat loss solution formulated to support clean energy, increased fat thermogenesis, appetite control and improved mental clarity. Dieting can be tough - it affects energy levels, mood, sleep and overall drive and motivation to exercise. The blend of potent fat burning ingredients combined with mood boosting extracts included in MAN Sports Scorch will have you feeling positive and ready to get shredded! Not to mention the flavours taste awesome!
- Clinically dosed fat-loss ingredients.
- Boost fat thermogenesis.
- Jitter-free, clean energy, with no crash.
- Support appetite suppression and control.
Each serving of MAN Sports Scorch provides:
- 3 types of tea extract: A blend of black tea, white tea and green tea to provide a natural, clean source of caffeine and energy. No synthetic nasties to give you a jittery spike and horrible crash.
- 3 types of carnitine: Why have 1 type when you can have 3? MAN Sports Scorch provides you with powerhouse fat-mobilizing carnitines to help encourage those fat cells to come out of storage and to be burned for energy!
- Raspberry ketones: Have been shown to assist in promoting fat lipolysis as well as curbing cravings and appetite control.
Kick-start your weight-loss journey with MAN Sports Scorch - available in a huge selection of delicious flavours to suit any taste! Grab your tub now from Supplement Mart today!
- Mix 1-2 scoops with 250ml-500ml of chilled water (depending on sweetness preference).
- Take before breakfast or 20 minutes before training.
- Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Do not take within a few hours of bedtime.
- This product is best used in a cyclic nature, with 8 weeks of usage followed by a 4 week break.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.