Lean Protein by Tropeaka
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Tropeaka Lean Protein
Our powerful and super-delicious Lean Protein has helped tens of thousands of people from around the world tone and build lean muscle!
It's been scientifically formulated to support muscle recovery with a combination of organic ingredients that will help you conquer the day the healthy way! After trying Lean Protein, you'll see why it's no surprise that it's quickly become one of the world's most loved plant-based proteins!
- High in 3 powerful organic plant-based proteins.
- Helps you tone & build lean muscle.
- Perfectly balanced protein for muscle recovery.
- Protein necessary for tissue building & repair.
- 100% natural with NO artificial flavours.
- NO artificial sweeteners such as sucralose.
- Delicious taste, naturally flavoured.
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative).
- Contributes to the growth of muscle mass.
- Refined-sugar free, sweetened by nature.
- Easily digestible and non-bloating.
- Helps you stay fuller for longer.
- Helps satisfy your hunger.
- Full of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- Nutrient dense and packed full of antioxidants.
- Low in saturated fat and carbohydrates.
- Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.
- Naturally free from dairy, soy and gluten.
(Based on Vanilla flavour)
Serving Size: 25g
Servings Per Pack: 500g/20 & 1Kg/40
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
- Tri-Blend Protein (Pea Protein Isolate*, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein*, Pumpkin Seed Protein*), Maca Powder*, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Acacia Gum*, Vanilla Powder*, Guar Gum*, Stevia Leaf Extract, Digestive Enzymes (Bromelain, Papain), Ceylon ‘True’ Cinnamon*, Monk Fruit, Ginkgo Biloba*, Siberian Ginseng*, Ginger*, Freeze Dried Aloe Vera Extract, Dandelion*, Cardamom*, Turmeric*, Liquorice* (*Certified Organic).
*Certified Organic. Tropeaka uses a combination of certified organic and organically-grown ingredients in its products.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons into 350ml of water, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk, yoghurt, natural juice or smoothie.
- Use 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
- Best taken directly after exercise.
- Can be used to supplement dietary protein intake, dependent on your energy requirements.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.