Super Greens by Macro Mike
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Macro Mike Super Greens
Ready for a Greens experience like no other? Macro Mike Super Greens is a nourishing blend of organic super greens packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help you feel amazing from the inside out. Featuring a host of organic ingredients to help keep the pep in your step, Macro Mikes Super Greens are the perfect way to kick start your day or to keep you running smoothly when you’re struggling to keep up with your nutrition. Each generously dosed serving of Super Greens by Macro Mike contains:
Organic Barley Grass
- An immunity boosting, detoxifying, alkalising, digestive health powerhouse. Jam packed with nutrients that may help support a thriving Immune system, Barley Grass is full of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Naturally packed with digestive enzymes and a natural detoxifier chlorophyll which may also help as a natural alkaliser to the body.
Organic Spirulina Powder
- An energy boosting, nutritious, antioxidant juggernaut with vast anti-inflammatory properties. Thriving with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, a full amino acid spectrum and good fats from omega 3 and 6, it’s not hard to believe why spirulina is thought to be one of the most nutritious food on the planet. It may also help assist with digestion.
Organic Kale Powder
- A high fibre, well-being boosting, vitamin and nutrient dense superfood. Rich in calcium, kale may help strong bones and assist with a range of important bodily functions. Rich in vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
Naturally Flavoured and Sweetened
- As huge advocates for all things natural and gut friendly Macro Mike have made sure their Performance range is naturally flavoured and sweetened with nothing artificial. They use a natural sweetener Stevia and Natural flavours to create an amazing tasting drink which won’t upset your tummy.
In a range of delicious flavours, it’s hard to pass up the support Super Greens can have in conjunction with your diet, boost your wellbeing and energy levels with this organic blend of greens and feel the support Macro Mikes performance range has to offer today!
(Based on Apple flavour)
Serving Size - 10g
Servings Per Bag -30
|PER SERVE||PER 100G|
|Cals||38.9 cal||402 cal|
*(average values by dry weight basis)
**(nutritional values may be subject to seasonal & manufacturing variations).
- Organic barley grass, organic spirulina powder, organic kale powder, natural flavours, citric acid, stevia (steviol glycosides).
- Mix 10g (approx. 2 scoops) into 550 – 750mL of chilled water.
- Perfect for smoothies or stacked with any of our performance or macro range for even more benefits.
- Consume with or without food 1 – 2 servings as required daily.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.