Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood management
- Relieves fatigue
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L-Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Assault:
- Be the first to review this product