Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE
Herbs of Gold Resveratrol AdvantAGE contains the herb Polygonum cuspidatum, which provides a rich, reliable source of the antioxidant and free radical scavenger, resveratrol.
- 250mg of resveratrol
- Healthy connective tissue
- Maintains collagen & elastin
- Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Polygonum cuspidatum is a rich and reliable source of resveratrol, whereas the resveratrol content of grapes and red wine varies considerably.
- Resveratrol intake, via red wine consumption, is high in the diet of European Mediterranean people and is thought to be responsible for the 'French Paradox'. Resveratrol is a component found in red grapes and is thought to have a protective effect even though European Mediterranean people consume a high fat diet.
- One capsule contains resveratrol equivalent to 365 glasses of red wine.*
- Contains important nutrients including vitamin C, lysine, proline and glycine which are required for the synthesis of collagen, elastin and firm connective tissue.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of healthy tissue.
- Resveratrol helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product