Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc +
Ultra Zinc + contains 50mg of elemental zinc per vegetable capsule.
- High strength
- Organically bound
- With vitamin A, B6 & Mg
- Zinc with vitamin A and B6 is important for immune health, collagen formation and healthy skin.
- Zinc may assist in the relief of the symptoms of minor skin disorders, such as mild acne, due to its role in skin repair. Zinc is essential for the formation of connective tissue, teeth, bones, nails, hair and skin. It plays an important role in healthy tissue development, wound healing and repair. Zinc also plays a role in maintaining male reproductive health, where it is important for the normal functioning of the prostate gland and is essential for the healthy formation and maturation of sperm.
- Zinc aids in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates and the digestion of proteins, whilst vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism and storage of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and is important for vision, particularly night vision. Vitamin A also plays an important role in tissue development and repair and is involved in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Zinc and vitamin A act as antioxidants and assist in protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium are important for the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium plays an essential role in the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the normal healthy rhythm of the heart, whilst helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is important for normal healthy immune function and cellular metabolism.
|Manufacturer||HERBS OF GOLD|
Each capsule contains:
|Directions & Warnings|
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- Be the first to review this product