Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder - Increase Your Power
Clinically trialed, tested and proven - increase your power output and strength in your training now! Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder is manufactured using trademarked and super high quality CreaPure Creatine Monohydrate. The highly researched ingredient creatine monohydrate has been proven to aid and support in muscle strength and power during high intensity weight or explosive training. Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder is micronized meaning its quality and purity compared to other creatines on the market is superior. When a product is micronized, the particles are smaller so mixability and solubility is increased. Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine will aid in replenishment of ATP - the fuel your body utilizes at a cellular level to produce powerful movements.
What the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition Micronzied Creatine?
- Speeds up muscle growth and recovery.
- Improves output of high intensity exercise performance.
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy.
- May help increase lean muscle mass.
- Helps hydrate the muscle, allowing it to recover quicker.
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine supplement is available in two and is unflavored, making it easy to mix into your favourite protein powder.
- Suggested loading phase – Take 5g of creatine 3 x times daily for the first 5 days (morning, pre workout and post workout)
- Maintenance phase – Take 5g or 1 rounded teaspoon with a meal or add to your protein powder immediately after finishing your workout. Ensure you consume at least 8 glasses of water a day to help with the retention of creatine in your muscles.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.