BCAA 2:1:1 by ATP Science
ATP Science BCAA 2:1:1 - Unlock New Growth & Recovery
ATP Science’s BCAA 2:1:1 is specifically designed to help you recover faster, increase muscle protein synthesis and preserve your hard-earned lean muscle mass in a calorie deficit. This product is great addition to your peri-workout supplement stack to help you smash through those gruelling workouts and come out on top. Branched Chain Amino Acids (or BCAAs) are three key amino acids, that muscles preferentially use for energy production, repairing damaged tissue and building new muscle.
- ATP Science’s BCAA 2:1:1 contains these amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) in the evidence supported 2:1:1 ratio, which is the optimal ratio to promote muscle anabolism and prevent breakdown of muscle during exercise.
- BCAAs are an easily digestible source of amino acids, the building blocks of protein. By consuming BCAAs around your workout, you’re providing your muscles with a super convenient and efficient way for them to repair and rebuild, maximizing your chances of gaining or protecting lean muscle mass.
- Produced from naturally fermented vegan sources, ATP Science’s BCAA 2:1:1 is GMO, sugar and gluten free and of the highest quality.
Whilst most BCAA products are flavoured, ATP Science’s BCAA 2:1:1 is unflavoured, making it easy to add to your pre, intra or post workout shake. Just add one scoop (5g) to your beverage of choice and you’re on your way to overcome the most challenging of workouts!
- For best results, take 5g before, during or directly after training. Mix into 250-300ml chilled water or your favourite beverage.
- ATP Science's instant BCAA powder can be added to your protein powder for convenience or is easily dissolved in water.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.