Clean Greens by Body Science (Bsc)
Body Science (BSc) Clean Greens - 78 Nutrient Rich Greens Blend
Talk about a nutrition powerhouse! Body Science Clean Greens is a great tasting and convenient once a day, all in one greens powder that delivers a potent boost of wholefood sourced nutrients! Containing 78 different high nutrient ingredients such as high-antioxidant fruit and vegetable powders, nutrient rich greens, holistic herbals, plant-based fibres, gut friendly probiotics; as well as an alkalising pea protein isolate to assist in restoring your body’s inner balance!
- Greens and Superfood Blend – a comprehensive blend of 100% natural superfoods to assist in restoring pH balance in your body and protecting cells against free radical damage caused by every-day lifestyle factors.
- Planted based fibre blend – Apple fibre powder, Inulin, Flaxseed powder and Rice bran are combined to provide a unique, plant-based fibre source to keep you feeling good from the inside out!
- Probiotic Blend – added to help assist in the maximisation of nutrient absorption and assimilation of nutrients into the bloodstream, so that your body can make the most of the food you eat.
- All Natural – contains 100% natural superfoods that are vegan friendly, gluten free and non-GMO. It has no added nuts, dairy or soy and no artificial flavours or sweeteners.
We all know we should eat a balanced diet, rich in diversity to provide our bodies with the nutrients they need – however this is often easier said than done. Clean Greens is the answer – it’s an easy once-a-day concentrated source of nutrients, helping to boost nutrition and provide the dietary diversity that our bodies crave! Simply mix 1 teaspoon into cold water and the result is a delicious tasting, nutrient dense supplement to help your body perform it’s best!
- Mix 4g with 200ml chilled water and consume immediately.
- Can be added to smoothies and smoothie bowls for a superfood boost.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.