Hawaiian Astaxanthin by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Hawaiian Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin has a unique structure compared to other antioxidants and works differently in your body. It offers protection from free radicals on both the inside and outside of the cell, thus allowing for it to support numerous cells and body systems. Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin is naturally sourced from Red Marine Algae grown in Hawaii. Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment, which lends its vibrant red-orange colour to foods like krill, algae, salmon and lobster. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to reduce free radical damage and also decrease the free radical damage caused to body cells by oxidative stress. Astaxanthin exerts its effects in many body systems including the skin, cardiovascular system and eyes. It also helps with post exercise recovery, improving muscle performance and increasing physical endurance and stamina.
Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin Health Indications:
- Reduce free radical damage.
- Maintain healthy eyesight and vision.
- Relieve visual fatigue.
- Enhance skin health and elasticity.
- Maintain cardiovascular system health.
Astaxanthin helps to enhance skin health by promoting collagen formation and improving the skins internal structure and maintaining skin elasticity and firmness. Astaxanthin has also been shown to maintain cardiovascular health by supporting heart health and the maintenance of healthy blood lipids, including cholesterol. Astaxanthin is beneficial in supporting overall eye health, including the health of the retina and macula. It helps to maintain healthy vision/eyesight and aids in eye adaptation to different variations in light intensity, for example adjusting to night-time vision. Astaxanthin may relieve eye discomfort and soreness, decreasing eye strain and visual fatigue.
- Astaxanthin’s powerful antioxidant effect is largely due to its unique chemical structure, which allows it to neutralise free radicals from three different cellular positions: outside the cell, inside the cell and the layer around the cell.
- Astaxanthin as an antioxidant is 100 times more potent than vitamin E in neutralising fat soluble antioxidants.
- Astaxanthin may help to reduce oxidative damage to the blood vessels of the cardiovascular system.
- Astaxanthin protects against oxidative damage caused by stress and inflammation and plays a central role in supporting the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Astaxanthin may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels by reducing the oxidation of cholesterol and lipids.
- Astaxanthin may assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the standard range in healthy individual.
- Astaxanthin has a specific antioxidant capacity for the eye, it decreases oxidative stress in the eye in particular the retina and the macula.
- Astaxanthin supports and maintains eye health.
- May assist with visual fatigue and eye strain.
Sport performance and endurance antioxidant assistance:
- Help post exercise recovery.
- Promote physical endurance and stamina.
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each capsule contains:
- Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis (Red Marine Algae) 60mg, Equiv. to Astaxanthin 6mg.
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours. Contains soya, sulphites and phenylalanine.
For general health and well-being:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a food or as advised by your health professional.
For more intensive use and eye health support:
- Adults take 2 capsules daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication. Astaxanthin should be used with caution with people with low blood pressure or those who are taking blood pressure medication. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.