King Krill 1000mg by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health King Krill Oil 1000
Caruso's King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with a wide array of health benefits similar to other marine oils. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids thereby providing similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil. Caruso’s King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, providing 1000mg of krill oil in each capsule. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba which is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA support the health and function of the cardiovascular system. They may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to support cognitive function, neurotransmission, mental wellbeing and brain health. Krill oil has anti-inflammatory actions and therefore may assist with mild joint pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis. Being a rich source of Omega-3, it also helps to support eye health and healthy eye development.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 Health Indications:
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Maintains heart and cardiovascular system health.
- Helps support the nervous system and brain health.
- Helps maintain eye health.
- Supports general health and well-being.
General Health and Wellbeing:
- Krill oil is a source of omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids. As they aren’t produced within the body, their consumption is necessary.
- Krill oil has a unique molecular composition naturally rich in bioactive constituents such as antioxidants and phospholipids (Choline), which are not found as diversely in fish oil profiles.
- Krill oil is a rich source of omega 3, although unlike fish oils the phospholipids contain a higher content of EPA and DHA.
- Oral supplementation of omega 3 EFA’s in the form of phospholipids.
- have a significantly greater bioavailability than those from triglycerides and are also more effective at increasing long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA) concentrations in the body.
- Phosphatidylcholine is the major phospholipid found in krill oil.
- Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (such as those found in krill oil) have an important role in supporting a healthy cardiovascular system and heart health.
- The anti-inflammatory activity of krill oil comes from its ability to down-regulate the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, inhibit the production of inflammatory factors (TNF-a) and improveomega-3 index levels.
- The synergistic effects of krill oil are also provided from the antioxidant actions, improving oxidative stress biomarker.
- Krill oil can relieve the symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as: decreasing mild joint aches, pains, soreness, stiffness and reduce inflammation and swelling.
- High levels of C-reactive protein signal inflammation within the body. Research on the benefits of krill oil in people with mild osteoarthritis and therefore elevated C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, has demonstrated that supplementation with krill oil can improve joint pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis in as little as 7 days by reducing CRP and therefore inflammation.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil) 1g (1000mg), Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 150mg, Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 90mg.
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours. Derived from seafood - avoid in known allergy. Contains sulphites and phenylalanine.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications. Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery. Consult your health professional before use with anti-platelet and anticoagulant medication. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.