Turmeric by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Turmeric
Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of medicinal use, dating back nearly 4000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory herb. Caruso’s Turmeric supports overall joint health, helps maintain joint mobility and also assists in relieving mild joint inflammation, pain and stiffness, commonly associated with mild osteoarthritis. Caruso’s Turmeric utilises the water soluble extract CurcuWIN™, which may help relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, stiffness and swelling in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
Caruso’s Turmeric Health Indications:
- Maintain and support joint health.
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as: mild joint pain, joint inflammation and joint stiffness.
- Support joint mobility.
- Decrease free radical damage to body cells.
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric):
- CurcuWIN™ is a Turmeric extract bound to the compound UltraSOL®.Turmeric is very difficult for the body to absorb, however UltraSOL® is a hydrophilic (water loving) carrier molecule that has been developed to facilitate the bioavailability and absorption of turmeric and its active constituent Curcumin by solubilising the Turmeric. This creates significantly increased levels of Curcumin in the blood stream after consumption.
- Curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by modulating inflammatory pathways within the body and inhibiting the production of inflammatory molecules.
- It reduces the level of C reactive protein which is a marker molecule for inflammation.
- Curcumin may assist with the symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation while also improving joint mobility.
- Curcumin has antioxidant properties which provide cellular protection and reduce the risk of cellular damage by free radical.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric-CurcuWIN™) extract equiv. to dry Rhizome 1.425g (1425mg), Equiv to Curcumin 72mg.
Free From: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication. Do not use if you have gall bladder disease or gallstones. Use with caution with anti-platelet or anticoagulant medications.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.