Childrens Magnesium Powder by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Children's Magnesium Powder
Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex is a magnesium formula to support the well being and healthy growth and development of children. Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex is a magnesium formula with additional nutrients to maintain healthy growth and development. Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex supports healthy nervous system, brain function and stimulate immune system response.
Caruso’s Children's Magnesium Complex health indications:
- Support nervous system and muscle health and function.
- Support the health and function of the immune system, helping stimulate a healthy immune system response to fight illnesses.
- Support healthy bones, teeth and gums.
- Maintain nail, skin and hair health whilst also providing support for skin repair and wound healing.
- Maintain healthy growth and development.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
Each 2.5gm dose (2 scoops) contains:
- Pinus pinaster (French Maritime Pine Bark) ext. dry conc.: 20mg, from dry bark 20g.
- Magnesium Citrate equiv. to Magnesium: 71.25mg.
- Magnesium Phosphate equiv. to Magnesium: 71.25mg.
- Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate equiv. to Magnesium: 7.5mg.
- Total Magnesium: 150mg.
- Silica Colloidal Anhydrous equiv. to Silicon: 115.7mg.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 25mg.
- Zinc Oxide equiv. to Zinc: 7.5mg.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly. Contains sulfites. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications. Free from animal products, artificial colours, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, preservatives, soy, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast.
- Children 2-3 years: mix 1 scoop (1.25g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
- Children 4-8 years: mix 2 scoops (2.5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
- Children 9 years and over: mix 4 scoops (5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.