Childrens Magnesium Powder by Carusos Natural Health
Carusos Natural Health Childrens Magnesium Powder
Each 2.5gm dose (2 scoops) contains:
- Pinus pinaster (French Maritime Pine Bark) ext. dry conc.: 20mg, from dry bark 20g.
- Magnesium Citrate equiv. to Magnesium: 71.25mg.
- Magnesium Phosphate equiv. to Magnesium: 71.25mg.
- Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate equiv. to Magnesium: 7.5mg.
- Total Magnesium: 150mg.
- Silica Colloidal Anhydrous equiv. to Silicon: 115.7mg.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 25mg.
- Zinc Oxide equiv. to Zinc: 7.5mg.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly. Contains sulfites. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
- Children 2-3 years: mix 1 scoop (1.25g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
- Children 4-8 years: mix 2 scoops (2.5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
- Children 9 years and over: mix 4 scoops (5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.