Mushroom 5 Complex by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Mushroom 5 Complex
For thousands of years, the power of mushrooms have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as nutritional supplements and medicine. Herbs of Gold Mushroom 5 Complex has combined a fine blend of five mushrooms to support immune system health. The formula contains Shiitake, Reishi, Cordyceps, Snow fungus and Turkey tail which are all a good source of polysaccharides, the active constituents in medicinal mushrooms, to enhance the immune system.
- Immune health.
- High strength.
- Vegan friendly.
Shiitake has an array of vitamins and minerals that are necessary to energize our functions. Due to its high nutrients, filled with B vitamins, vitamin D, selenium and essential amino acids, the shiitake mushroom is a great booster for the immune system. Reishi and cordyceps are traditionally used as lung tonics and expectorants to loosen chest phlegm and relieve coughs while snow fungus is known to strengthen the body’s vital energy (Qi). In combination, shiitake, reishi and cordyceps are rich in antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and consequentially strengthen the body’s immune system. Herbs of Gold Mushroom 5 Complex does not contain artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. It also does not contain animal products, making this formula suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each tablet contains:
- Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) whole plant extract: 200mg, derived from dry plant 2g.
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) whole plant extract: 100mg, derived from dry plant 1g.
- Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps) whole plant extract: 250mg, derived from dry plant 1g.
- Tremella fuciformis (Snow fungus) fruiting body extract: 50mg, derived from fruit body 1g.
- Trametes versicolor (Turkey tail) whole plant extract: 50mg, derived from dry plant 500mg.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Children under 12 years: Take only as directed by your health professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.