Joint Formula + MSM Concentrate by Nutra-Life
NutraLife Joint Formula + MSM Concentrate
Your joint’s best buddy: NutraLife Joint Formula + MSM Concentrate. This scientifically formulated powder combines glucosamine sulfate with chondroitin sulfate, MSM, copper and manganese to help maintain healthy joints and cartilage. Glucosamine and chondroitin are the building blocks of cartilage that cover and protect the ends of the bones—which may be beneficial for people with osteoarthritis. Glucosamine and chondroitin are also important for maintaining the elasticity, strength and resilience of cartilage in joints. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a chemical that may relieve pain or swell from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Nutritional joint support.
- Scientifically formulated.
- Supports healthy joint functions and mobility.
Copper and manganese in NutraLife Joint Formula + MSM Concentrate are involved in the formation of bone mass and immune-system defences. The essential trace element copper is vital for general health and essential for the proper growth, development, and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, brain, heart, and many other body organs. NutraLife Joint Formula + MSM Concentrate is versatile, convenient and dissolvable, plus it is formulated without gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours and artificial sweeteners.
Serving size 4g (1 level scoop) provides:
- Bovine chondroitin sulfate: 600mg.
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM): 875mg.
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride: 1.99g. equiv. Glucosamine sulfate 1.5g, equiv. Potassium chloride 490mg.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): 300mg.
- Boron (as Borax): 2mg.
- Copper (as gluconate): 1mg.
- Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate): 6mg.
- Zinc (as oxide): 12mg.
- Recommended Adult Dosage: Add 1 level scoop (4g) to 250ml of water or fruit juice.
- Take twice daily.
- Mix thoroughly prior to consumption and take with meals.
- Alternatively 1 level scoop (4g) can be added to food twice daily.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.