Ripped To Shredz by International Protein
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
International Protein Ripped To Shredz
Ripped to Shredz by International Protein contains a synergistic blend of key ingredients to make it THE BEST thermogenic on the market! Heavily Researched and formulated to contain proven fat burning ingredients, high potency energy, focus boosters and mood enhancing elements to provide the smoothest fat loss experience possible. This product is scientist created, athlete trusted with the perfect blend of effective ingredients for noticeable results that leave you feeling lean and energised.
- L Carnitine Tartrate & Acetyl L-Carnitine: Found in mostly in the brain and is important to central nervous system function. Both forms act as Carnitine, taking fat into the muscle cells to burn for energy (provides energy & aids fat loss). Improving endurance by sparing carbs by allowing fat to be used as the energy source, and by preventing lactic acid build up.
- Taurine: Taurine may increase lipid metabolism during high-intensity exercise, potentially sparing muscle glycogen stores, assisting fat loss and exercise performance. Taurine with carnitine is a winning combination for effective fat loss.
- Green Coffee. Teavigo® & Teacrine®: Green coffee is a top ingredient for fat metabolism. It contains caffeine and chlorogenic acid. These compounds not only improve fat metabolism, chlorogenic acid helps improve overall health. Chlorogenic acid is found in higher levels in green coffee than roasted coffee because the roasting process damages it. Teavigo® green tea has catechins and components called ECGC which have been shown to improve fat metabolism, and are very effective when combined with caffeine.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC contributes to supporting the actual structure of cell membranes as well as the cognitive functions, helping avoid foggy diet brain.
- Inositol: Inositol plays a role in insulin production and has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control in certain people. Inositol effects to processes of important neurotransmitters such as Serotonin., which itself has many roles in your body and impacts your behaviour and mood. Inositol may assist in reducing ‘diet anxiety’ and help keep your healthy eating on track.
- Choline L-Bitartrate: Choline is an essential nutrient that makes acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter that plays a role in muscle movement, regulating heartbeat and memory. Choline helps maintain a healthy functioning nervous system and positively impacts cognitive performance.
So, if you’re looking to up your game and prep your summer body, Ripped to Shredz is the best place to start! Hosting an amazing blend of thermogenic to really get you sweating and a solid mood blend to minimise jitters and keep you focus on your goals. International Protein’s Ripped to Shredz will have you supercharging your goals and maximising your fat loss journey, check it out today at Supplement Mart!
- Adults: Mix 1 serve with 300 mL of water.
- Take 15 minutes prior to training or first thing in the morning on non-training days.
- Do not exceed recommended serves per day.
- Do not consume within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.