Swedish Bitters by Hilde Hemmes
Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters Liquid
Use the power of Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters Liquid – an ancient elixir to treat – common health problems! This mixture of different medicinal herbs has been used since the 18th century to promote the secretion of pancreatic and gastric juices plus to soothe the digestive tract. It works by stimulating liver functions and promoting secretion of bile from the liver that serves to break down dietary fat and clear cholesterol out of the body. Swedish Bitters Liquid by Hilde Hemmes supports the digestion process, prevents bloating/flatulence and ensures a smooth nutrient absorption.
- Supports healthy digestion & much more.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Made in Australia
- No artificial colour, sugar, flavour, caffeine, gluten or yeast.
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
This elixir can be used orally as well as an external agent. When used externally, Swedish Bitters can relieve pain associated with inflammation of the joints and for the healing of wounds, insect bites and ulcers. When having issues with your digestive tract, constipation, bloating or low gastric secretory function of the pancreas, it is recommended to ingest this tincture. Furthermore, Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a gargle to relieve symptoms of toothache and sore throat. Regularly taking Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters Liquid diluted with water or any juice can also help you to fight sugar cravings, soothe occasional heartburn, balance appetite, calm an upset stomach, help with toxin elimination, stimulate blood circulation and much more.
- Aloe (Aloe ferox) leaf inner juice: 133.34 mg.
- Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf: 133.34 mg.
- Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root & rhizome: 133.34 mg.
- Myrrh* (Commiphora molmol) stem bark oleoresin: 85.72 mg.
- Zedoary* (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome: 152.38 mg.
- Manna ash (Fraxinus ornus) stem bark oleoresin: 133.34 mg.
- Carline thistle (Carlina acaulis) root: 66.66 mg.
- Angelica* (Angelica archangelic) root and rhizome: 152.38 mg.
- Black cohosh* (Cimicifuga racemosa) root & rhizome: 19.06 mg.
- Valerian* (Valeriana officinalis) root & rhiz & stolon: 19.06 mg.
- Cinnamon* (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) stem bark inner: 19.06mg.
- Cardamom* (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit: 19.06 mg.
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma & style: 2.66 mg.
- Oral use: Adults - take 20 mL in 100 mL of water, juice or herb tea 30 minutes before meals three times daily.
- External use: Adults - soak a piece of gauze with product and apply to the affected area for 2-12 hrs, covering with a bandage.
- Gargle: Adults - add 20 mL to 100 mL of lukewarm water, swish the solution in the mouth, gargle and swallow, twice daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains alcohol (ethanol) 40% v/v. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended. Drink plenty of water. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding without the advice of a healthcare professional. Warning: In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.