The Curse by JNX
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JNX Sports® The Curse - Insane Energy!
Be a part of the worldwide cult following with The Curse by JNX Sports®. Insane energy, savage strength, huge muscle pumps and tunnel vision mental focus and don't forget each tub contains an insane 50 servings! Take 1-3 scoops with 250ml water and get ready to tear the gym apart, nothing will stand in your way. Don't just take our word for it, order a tub and crush your next workout.
Unleash the power of the curse.
- Mind Control Matrix - Intense focus and energy for anything your workout throws at you. With 157mg of caffeine and olive leaf extract helping you set new PB's.
- Full Transparency: Ingredients you can trust. Just check the label to know exactly what you're taking on your fitness journey.
- More Servings - 50 serves per tub equals less time restocking and more time at the gym. Most competitors only provide a monthly quota of 30 servings.
- Muscle Amplifier Blend - Leverage JNX Sports® proprietary blend of scientific ingredients for insane pumps and unreal gains. The Curse enhances nitric oxide production and helps you push more weight and reps. This blend includes L-Citrulline and AKG to encourage improved blood flow to those hard-working muscles.
- Enhanced Strength & Endurance - Get bigger and better pumps, and gain more muscle and strength with The Curse pre-workout powder. This includes Creatine Monohydrate which can assist with increased strength and power, and Beta-Alanine to improve overall endurance to help you push out those extra reps.
The Curse does not contain many of the filler ingredients found in some other big selling pre-workouts. What does that mean for you? No post-workout crash, stomach issues or headaches just the most intense workouts of your life.
Join the worldwide cult with The Curse by JNX Sports®. Buy Online with Supplement Mart today.
(Based on Watermelon Flavour)
- Shake container before use.
- Mix 1-3 scoops with 250ml of water and drink 30-45 minutes before exercise.
- Assess caffeine tolerance initially by consuming a partial serve.
- Do not consume within 4-6 hours of bedtime.
- Read warnings before use. Never exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.