Tone BCAA+ by Tropeaka
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Tropeaka Tone BCAA+
Tone BCAA+ is an advanced blend that includes a premium quality plant-based BCAA powder along with superfoods, electrolytes and a deep-sea mineral complex for optimal performance and recovery.
It's a complete blend that will strengthen you through the toughest of workouts. It's designed to support you with the toning and building of lean muscle but also the recovery of your body so that you can bounce back for your next workout stronger than ever!
- Instantised & Soluble Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
- Helps you tone & build lean muscle.
- Supports muscle growth, recovery & repair.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio - 5.25g BCAA per serve.
- Delicious taste with natural raspberry flavour.
- Mineral complex for workout recovery.
- Helps to boost energy production.
- Helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Refined sugar-free, sweetened by nature.
- 100% plant-based power.
- Vitamin C for healthy immune function.
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative).
- Nutrient-dense and contains key electrolytes.
- Low in fat and saturated fats.
- Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly.
- Naturally free from dairy, soy and gluten.
Serving Size: 15g
Servings Per Pack: 250g/16.5 & 500g/33
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
- Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine (2:1:1) 35%, Coconut Juice Powder, Raspberry Powder, Natural Raspberry Flavour, Pomegranate Juice Powder, Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder, Beetroot Juice Powder*, Sea Mineral Complex, Stevia Leaf Extract.
*Certified Organic. Tropeaka uses a combination of certified organic and organically-grown ingredients in its products.
- Mix 1 heaped tablespoon into 400ml of water, juice or smoothie once a day for optimum results.
- Best taken either before, during or after exercise. Can be taken on non training days.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.