Ultra Cleanse by Tropeaka
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Tropeaka Ultra Cleanse
Ultra Cleanse is a unique full-body cleansing solution that contains the natural power of nutrient-dense Superfoods and the innovative addition of Bentonite 'Healing Clay' to nourish, refresh and support a healthy body.
- A complete full body healthy solution.
- Your time to detox.
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative).
- Packed with nourishing organic greens.
- Contains pure Bentonite Healing Clay.
- Full range of Vitamin B's for all day-energy.
- Includes Vitamin A, C, E & K.
- Normalises immune system function.
- Contributes to normal energy production.
- Refreshes the body to support wellbeing.
- Contains 18 plant-powered amino acids.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness.
- A source of iron, potassium and calcium.
- A source of zinc, chromium and copper.
- Naturally free from gluten, soy and dairy.
- Non-GMO and organically grown.
- Quick and convenient to take for a busy lifestyle.
Serving Size: 10g
Servings Per Pack: 200g/20 & 450g/45
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
- Wheatgrass Powder*, Barley Grass Powder*, Bentonite ‘Healing’ Clay, Spirulina Powder*, Stevia Leaf Extract.
*Certified Organic. Tropeaka uses a combination of certified organic and organically-grown ingredients in its products.
- Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie.
- Use 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.