Vitality X + Collagen by JSHealth
JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen
JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen is a great product to support you and your foundation while you’re busy and on the go. This blend of 10 key ingredients and sustainably sourced marine grade collagen will leave you glowing inside and out, sa well as promoting gut health and immunity. Packed full of antioxidants, JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen will help fight free radicals in the body, which can promote anti-ageing and youthful appearance. Each serve of JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen will give you:
- Marine collagen: Ultra-potent form of collagen, to help support skin elasticity, hydration and integrity.
- Aloe vera: May assist digestion and is used in some treatments of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Turmeric: A strong anti-inflammatory spice that can assist with digestive discomfort and can relieve gas and bloating.
- Siberian Ginseng: Commonly used as an adaptogen to increase overall energy and may reduce fatigue.
- Silica: Found to be beneficial with collagen production, helps assist skin elasticity as well as hair and nail growth.
- L-Glutamine and L-Glycine: Abundant amino acids that may support gastrointestinal health and enhance quality of sleep.
- Vitamin C: A strong antioxidant involved with healing wounds, bone health and the production of health neurotransmitters.
- Quercetin: Potent antioxidant flavonoid found abundantly in fruits and vegetables, it may help assist with tissue injury, overall skin structure and any oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps assist with minimizing free radical damage in cells.
- Astaxanthin: May support skin integrity and overall skin health.
This support blend is perfect for anyone needing a boost to their daily lives, being in the JSHealth foundation range you can stack this product with your favorite vitamins and minerals to continue to support your body without any issues. JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen is guaranteed to leave your skin looking refreshed.
Active ingredients per 6 g serve:
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Marine collagen powder) 3g.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder 50 mg, from inner leaf juice fresh 10 g.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from rhizome 1.6 g.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) ext. dry conc. 33.36 mg, from root 500 mg.
- Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from algae 240 mg, Equiv. Astaxanthin 4 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200 mg.
- Quercetin dihydrate 100 mg; d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate 41.34 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 67.5 IU.
- Colloidal anhydrous silica 320.85 mg, Equiv. Silica 150 mg.
- L-Glutamine 750 mg; L-Glycine 500 mg.
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry) juice dry powder 100 mg.
Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners, aspartame, bee products, dairy, eggs, sluten, lactose, MSG, nuts, peanuts, sesame, soy, sucralose, sulphites, wheat. Contains fish products.
- Adults: Mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately.
- Take once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- To support liver health, mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Maximum of 3 scoops per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.