Hair + Libido by JSHealth
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JS Health Hair + Libido
JSHealth are here for you and your health, be it general or sexual! Hair + Libido from JSHealth promotes a healthy libido and sexual function while still providing your hair with the strength and nourishment to look it’s very best! Designed for both men and women, JSHealth have combined science and sex to provide you with a vitamin that will not disappoint, adding new ingredients to their popular Hair + Energy formula, Hair + Libido sees the introduction of Ginkgo Biloba and Tribulus alongside Zinc and Kelp to give you a whole new level of results.
The active ingredients in JS Health’s Hair + Libido provide many benefits; each tablet will provide:
- Tribulus: Used in traditional medicine as an Aphrodisiac, Tribulus promotes a health libido and sexual health function.
- Ginkgo: helps to maintain blood flow and has a relaxant effect on smooth muscle.
- Kelp: Kelp yields a therapeutic dose of Iodine which is essential to support healthy strong hair.
- Zinc: A powerful antioxidant, Zinc also supports healthy hair growth and healthy sexual function in both males and females.
Lovers of the JSHealth range, especially those who are using Hair + Energy will love Hair + Libido, this industry first vitamin boasts high-purity ingredients all aligned with TGA indications and research backed so you have the peace of mind of knowing what you’re taking will provide you with the best results.
Each tablet contains:
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) ext. dry conc. 200mg, from dry fruit 10g.
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) ext. dry conc. 120mg, from dry leaf 6g.
- Ascophyllum nodosum blade and stem powder minimum 294mg, Stand. to contain Iodine 265micrograms.
- Fucus vesiculosus ext. dry conc. 50mg, from minimum dry whole plant 1g, contains Iodine 10micrograms; Total Iodine 275micrograms.
- Zinc amino acid chelate 50mg, equiv. Zinc 10mg, from amino acid chelate.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet with water once daily, in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- We strongly advise you consume this vitamin on a full stomach.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.