Iron+ by JSHealth
Iron plays such an important role in our bodies, complacency to provide your body with enough iron can result in fatigue and weakness. Iron is a mineral found naturally in many of our foods and provides us with vital support to many of our daily functions. An essential integrant of haemoglobin, a red blood cell protein that helps to provide oxygen from the lungs to the tissue. Iron is also a massive contributor to muscle metabolism and neurological development. Common in vegetarian/vegan diets, we can find it hard to get enough iron into our systems to support ourselves functionally. JSHealth Iron+ is here to provide your body with enough supplementary Iron and various vitamins to provide your body with the help it needs.
- Maintains and supports energy levels.
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency.
- Maintains and supports immune system health.
- Aids, assists and helps oxygen transport to body tissues.
When taking supplements daily, we can find ourselves with too many to choose from. JSHealth Iron+ has added a big Plus in this supplement to make sure you’re getting great value. Vitamin B12 has been added to support blood health and also helps to aid energy levels. Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 have also been combined to aid in the healthy production of red blood cells. To add extra support to the immune system, Vitamin C has been added. Sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, nut-free and vegan, an all-natural supplement to keep your immune system and energy levels healthy.
Active ingredients per film coated tablet:
- Iron amino acid chelate: 120 mg, equiv. Iron 24 mg.
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate: 60.52 mg equiv. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg.
- Thiamine hydrochloride: 10 mg, equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 7.8 mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 10 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 6.08 mg equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 5 mg.
- Calcium folinate: 110 micrograms, equiv. Folinic acid 100 micrograms.
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin; Active Vitamin B12) 25 micrograms.
- Adults: take 1 tablet per day with water with your morning meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken. Warnings: If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.