Mega B Complex by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Mega B Complex
Caruso’s Mega B Complex is a high potency one-a-day formula which contains eight B vitamins, choline and inositol to provide support for general health and well-being. Each member of the B vitamin family has a unique function and performs a special role in the body. B vitamins are utilised more by your body when you are under stress or exerting energy, and as your body can not store them, you need to replenish these B-vitamins every day. It is preferable to obtain the B vitamins from your diet, however, if this is inadequate, you may like to consider supplementing your diet with a B complex.
Caruso’s Mega B Complex Health Indications:
- Support for energy production and energy levels.
- Support for a healthy stress response in the body.
- Support for hair, skin and nail health.
- Support for immune system health and function.
- Support for nervous system health and function, and help with neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Maintenance of blood health, haemoglobin formation and red blood cell production.
- Support for healthy fetal development and healthy fetal Central Nervous System and brain development.
- General health and well-being.
- Required for healthy nervous system function and supporting central and peripheral nerve function.
- Beneficial during times of stress and aids in the management of stress through its role in regulating the nervous system.
- Involved in the production of energy and may assist with muscle strength.
- Essential in the production of collagen which is an essential component of hair, skin and nails.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- Assists with the production of ATP within the cells, the primary source of energy for the body.
- Possesses anti-oxidant activity, protecting against free radical damage, and aids with tissue repair.
- Helps to maintain healthy blood homocysteine levels and therefore supports cardiovascular health.
- Involved in the growth of healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Beneficial for maintaining healthy (HDL) cholesterol levels.
- Aids in promoting proper blood circulation.
- Required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Assists in the production of energy through its essential role in the production of ATP. ATP is the energy source used by all cells of the body.
- Supports general health and well-being as it contributes to over 100 bodily processes.
- Required for the metabolism of amino acids and glycogen.
- Involved in a variety of metabolic functions, especially the production and release of energy.
- Supportive to the immune system in that it promotes immune cell activity.
- Supports general health and well-being due to its involvement in over 100 enzyme systems.
- Essential for cell growth and DNA synthesis.
- Enhances digestive system function by promoting digestive enzyme activity in the pancreas.
- Required for healthy liver function.
- A required cofactor for a number of enzymes in the body.
- Involved in the metabolism of fats and the synthesis of fatty acids in the liver.
- Contributes to the healthy function and normal replication of cells.
- Required for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system as it plays an integral role in nerve cell production and maintenance.
- Involved in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Essential for energy production.
- Assists in maintaining blood health.
- Helps to maintain healthy homocysteine levels and therefore supports cardiovascular health.
- Required for the healthy division of cells, formation of nucleic acids (DNA & RNA) and repair of genetic material.
- Essential for a number of enzyme pathways in the body including those involved in the synthesis of DNA and RNA, the production of energy, and conversion of vitamins to their active forms.
- Helps to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood and therefore supports cardiovascular health.
- Assists in the maintenance of blood by supporting its normal and continual production.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 56mg, Equiv. to Thiamine 50mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 54.58mg, Equiv. to Pantothenic Acid 50mg, Equiv. to Calcium 4.58mg.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 91.07mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 75mg.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) 2mg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg.
- Folic acid 400mcg.
- Choline Bitartrate 121.56mg.
- Equiv. to Choline 50mg.
- Inositol 50mg.
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours. Contains Vitamin B6.
- Adults take 1 tablet a day with breakfast or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a healthy diet. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.