Mega B Complex by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
Caruso's Natural Health Mega B Complex
Caruso’s Mega B Complex is a high potency one-a-day formula which contains eight B vitamins, choline and inositol to provide support for general health and wellbeing.
Each member of the B vitamin family has a unique function and performs a special role in the body. B vitamins are utilised more by your body when you are under stress or exerting energy, and as your body can not store them, you need to replenish these B-vitamins every day. It is preferable to obtain the B vitamins from your diet, however, if this is inadequate, you may like to consider supplementing your diet with a B complex.
Caruso’s Mega B Complex Health Indications:
- Support for energy production and energy levels
- Support for a healthy stress response in the body
- Support for hair, skin and nail health
- Support for immune system health and function
- Support for nervous system health and function, and help with neurotransmitter synthesis
- Maintenance of blood health, haemoglobin formation and red blood cell production
- Support for healthy foetal development and healthy foetal Central Nervous System and brain development
- Antioxidant support
- General health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1): 56.06mg, equiv. to Thiamine 50mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): 100mg.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5): 54.58mg, equiv. to Pantothenic Acid 50mg, equiv. to Calcium 4.58mg.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): 91.07mg, equiv. to Pyridoxine 75mg.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): 2mg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 150micrograms.
- Folic acid: 400micrograms.
- Choline Bitartrate: 121.56mg, equiv. to Choline 50mg
- Inositol: 50mg.
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Adults take 1 tablet a day with breakfast or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.