100% Whey by Maxs
Max's 100% Whey - Build Whey More Muscle!
If you’re looking for one of the highest yielding 100% whey proteins on the market – Max’s Pure 100% Whey is here! With over 81% protein per serve from 3 quality sources, Max’s Pure 100% Whey has been formulated to deliver maximum results. A blend of Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Hydrolysed Whey Peptides delivers enhanced recovery and muscle building potential. This blend works alongside a Recovery and Growth Matrix, combining added BCAA’s and Glutamine to help maintain optimal gut health and immunity. Max’s 100% Pure Whey ensures that you are provided with a high quality whey protein to help you build muscle, but with minimal fat and carbs so you can rest assured you’re getting a super lean protein.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Utilising a cross-flow filtration process, this WPI provides a pure protein source without denaturing the whey, while still maintaining its bioactivity. WPI yields a naturally high BCAA content and has been recognised as being one of the most anabolic protein sources due to its high leucine content
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – The most natural version of whey available, also using cross-flow filtration for its purification process. It contains low levels of fat and lactose but maintains a full spectrum of health promoting immunoglobulins and insulin growth like factors for optimal recovery.
- Hydrolysed Whey Peptides (HWP) – Able to be immediately absorbed, maximally bioavailable protein fractions, which are known as di and tri-peptides are designed to initiate optimal muscle recovery as soon as possible.
Max’s 100% Whey Protein is designed for maximised protein synthesis and muscle growth – combining 3 of the best types of whey into one formulation to give you immediate, fast and then sustained release protein to optimise your recovery. Max’s 100% Pure Whey is super easy to mix and dissolves rapidly with only a few shakes to leave a smooth, but creamy shake with minimal clumping. Pair this with the rich, milkshake like flavours and you have a knockout post-exercise recovery formula you’d want to drink again and again!
- Max's Anabolic Protein Blend: Micro & Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides.
- Nitrogen Retention Complex: Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine.
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
- Other Ingredients: Cocoa, Flavours, Vegetable Gum (412), Soy Lecithin, Sweeteners (955, 950).
- Add 1 scoop with 250mL of water or low fat milk for more protein and a creamier texture.
- Consume 1 – 2 times per day, either between meals or within 20 minutes after training. Adjust based on appetite and training needs.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.