Cordyceps Mushroom Powder by Teelixir
Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom Powder
A natural allrounder for your overall health and physical strength: the Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom Powder. This mushroom is a great athlete's tonic due to its ability to increase the production of a molecule called adenosine triphosphate, which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles. It can improve endurance, stamina, physical strength and power—everything you need to push yourself to your limits when exercising. Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom Powder also serves as a sexual tonic as it positively affects impotence, sexual malaise and frigidity.
- 100% Certified Organic.
- Vegan Cordyceps Mushroom extract.
- Authentic Di Tao Source.
- No added grains, starch, mycelium or fillers.
The Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom Powder can be used as an anti-inflammatory supplement to help fight inflammation in the body. Its potential inflammation-fighting properties may assist in relieving symptoms of asthma and skin inflammation. For hundreds of years, cordyceps mushrooms have been used in traditional Chinese medicine to restore energy and bring back youthful vitality. Its balance of Yin and Yang energy makes it well tolerated by everyone and is safe to use over a long period of time. Start a new way of life now—with the Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom Powder.
Flavour Profile: Earthy, slightly sweet and bitter.
- Start with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) of Lion's Mane extract per day.
- If you are sensitive to herbs or Lion's Mane mushrooms, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs.
- Best to use in the AM and PM.
- For fast absorption, mix the Lion's Mane extract powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Lion's Mane mushroom extract is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more.
- Teelixir mushroom extracts are not sensitive to heat.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.