Reishi Mushroom Powder by Teelixir
Teelixir Reishi Mushroom Powder
Elevate your spirit with the Teelixir Reishi Mushroom Powder! Reishi mushrooms have been used as a superfood for thousands of years. Its broad variety of health benefits made this type of mushroom a popular natural remedy in Eastern medicine. Several molecules within the reishi mushroom, including triterpenoids, polysaccharides and peptidoglycans are responsible for its immune-boosting and anti-stress properties.
- 100% certified organic reishi mushroom extract.
- Natural stress-less mushroom powder.
- Calms central nervous system health.
- Strengthens nerves.
Teelixir Reishi Mushroom Powder has the ability to positively affect the genes in white blood cells, which are critical parts of your immune system and may alter inflammation pathways in white blood cells. This makes the reishi mushroom a powerful natural remedy that fights infections. Due to its effects on the immune system, Teelixir Reishi Mushroom Powder may also fight fatigue and depression. Furthermore, it may improve the quality of life for people with high blood sugar and “bad” cholesterol levels. Teelixir Reishi Mushroom Powder contains 100% certified organic reishi mushroom extract and is free from added grains, starch, mycelium and fillers.
Flavour Profile: Bitter and earthy.
- When taking Reishi extracts we recommend starting with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) per day.
- If you are sensitive to herbs or Reishi mushrooms, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. Best to use in the AM and PM.
- For fast absorption, mix the Reishi mushroom powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Reishi mushroom extract is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more.
- Teelixir mushroom extracts are not sensitive to heat.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.