Ginseng 4 Energy Gold by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold
An excellent source of power – Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold. This Herbs of Gold formula contains a great blend of four types of ginseng: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania) and astragalus to support energy production and a healthy stress response in the body. Astragalus is an ancient Chinese herb, traditionally used in alternative medicine and known for its immune-boosting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Supports energy production.
- Aids a healthy stress response.
- Supports cognitive function.
- Vegan friendly.
Each of the four ginseng types have its own amazing health benefits. Combined with astragalus, Korean ginseng is traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to promote and strengthen Qi, the vital life force that flows through the body. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, it also supports cognitive function and is used as an adaptogen to help the body manage stress. Siberian Ginseng is considered a stress reducer and energizer. The herb assists recovery from illness, relieves fatigue and positively affects the adrenal glands. Last but not least, Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains withania, another traditional herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is used as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition, and as a rejuvenative stimulant. The combination of these herbs supports healthy immune system function and general well-being. Free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and most allergens, it also does not contain animal products, making this formula suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each tablet contains:
- Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root extract: 52.63mg, derived from dry root minimum 1g, tand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd 13.16mg.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root extract: 66.67mg, derived from dry root 1g.
- Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root extract: 111.11mg, derived from dry root minimum 1g, stand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd 33.33mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract: 150mg, derived from dry root 1.5g.
- Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root extract: 225mg, derived from dry root 4.5g.
- TOTAL GINSENOSIDES 46.49mg.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children under 12 years: Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.