ParaStrike by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike
Pinworms, also called “threadworms“, are the most common type of intestinal worm infection in the world. Getting these parasitic worms can happen quick and directly, for example when we touch our mouths with dirty fingers or eat dirty food. Pinworm eggs can live on any surfaces for up to two weeks. Pinworms live in the colon and rectum of animals and humans. By scratching a pinworm infected area, eggs get under the nails and then spread onto whatever gets touched next.
- Traditional worming formula.
- With high-strength Wormwood.
- For adults and children.
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike is specifically formulated with the potent herbs wormwood and black walnut – both traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for their vermifuge activity and to help remove intestinal threadworms/pinworms. Verimfuges cause expulsion or death of intestinal worms and expel them from the body. Another ingredient traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, is Barberry. It is known to relieve symptoms of indigestion and support healthy liver function.
Each tablet contains:
- Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) leaf extract: 50mg, derived from dry leaf 500mg.
- Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull extract: 15mg, derived from dry fruit hulls 150mg.
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) root bark extract 25mg, derived from dry root bark 150mg.
- Origanum vulgare (Oregano) herb flowering essential oil: 25mg.
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf essential oil: 8mg.
- Contains glucose and tree nut products (walnut hulls).
- To break the life cycle of worms: Take for 14 days, then take a break for 14 days, then take again for 14 days. Repeat if necessary.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets, three times a day, with food.
- Children 3-4 years: Take 1 tablet daily.
- Children 5-9 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily.
- Children 10-12 years: Take 1 tablet, three times a day.
- Take crushed in food or swallowed. Or take as directed by your health professional.
- Not to be used long-term.
Contains walnut (Juglans nigra). Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Herbs of Gold ParaStrike does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.