Womens Multi+ by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi+
A high-strength formula for active women that want it all: Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi+. The comprehensive, one-a-day, vegan-friendly multivitamin contains powerful grape seed and 24 other important vitamins and minerals, plus herbs for antioxidant support and to support overall women’s health. Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi+ holds the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin), both known to maintain brain health and support cognitive function and memory. Several added B vitamins support energy production, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health.
- Skin health.
- Energy production.
- With 1000IU vitamin D.
Furthermore, the formula contains vitamins C & E and zinc, to support collagen formation, connective tissue health and wound healing. Iodine and selenium, minerals that support healthy thyroid function and assist thyroid hormone production, have also been added to Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi+. Of course, vitamin D has been added to this formula as well. Women’s Multi+ contains 1000IU of vegan-friendly vitamin D per tablet to help maintain bone strength and health. Herbs of Gold Vitex 1000 does not contain artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians as it does not not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten or lactose.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine hydrochloride: 25mg, equiv. Thiamine (vit. B1) 22.3mg.
- Riboflavin (vit. B2): 25mg.
- Nicotinamide: 50mg.
- Calcium pantothenate: 100mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg.
- Folic acid: 200mcg.
- Levomefolate calcium: 124mcg, equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100 micrograms.
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12): 100mcg.
- Ascorbic acid (vit. C): 100mg.
- Colecalciferol: 25mcg, quiv. vitamin D3 1000IU.
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate: 41.3mg, equiv. vitamin E 50IU.
- Biotin: 50mcg.
- Choline bitartrate: 25mg.
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract: 50mg.
- Inositol: 25mg.
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate equiv. calcium: 50mg.
- Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium: 15mg.
- Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium: 8.4mg.
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg.
- Chromium nicotinate equiv. chromium.: 50mcg.
- Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon: 20mg.
- Copper gluconate equiv. copper: 500mcg.
- Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron: 5mg.
- Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium: 25mg.
- Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese: 1mg.
- Potassium iodide: 196mcg, equiv. Iodine 150 micrograms, equiv. Potassium 46 micrograms.
- Selenomethionine equiv. selenium: 50mcg.
- Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc: 10mg.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract: 100mg derived from dry seed 12g.
- Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit extract: 14.3mg, derived from dry fruit 1g.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi+ does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.