Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3
Happy bubba, happy momma! Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula that contains many important vitamins, minerals and nutrients to maintain the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The easy to swallow, vanilla-coated tablets are suitable for women hypersensitive to smells due to their pregnancy and have been formulated to be taken twice a day. Each tablet enables optimal levels of nutrients and helps to meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Folic acid has been added due to its benefits that may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects, specifically in the brain and/or spinal cord. To avoid iodine deficiency during pregnancy, Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 added 135mcg iodine (as Potassium iodide) to this formula as iodine requirements are increased during pregnancy and lactation. Adequate iodine is necessary for healthy brain, skeletal and central nervous system development in fetuses and infants – To meet the iodine demands, it is recommended to supplement iodine prior to trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding. Vitamin A, B6, B12, D and zinc have also been added to Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 as these vitamins play an important role in the growth and development of the baby, in DNA replication, cell division and the support of oxygen transportation in red blood cells so assist in maintaining normal blood. Chromium maintains a normal, healthy sugar metabolism in healthy individuals while vitamins B1, B2, B5, and nicotinamide assist in energy production to help support the increased energy demands of pregnancy and lactation. All in all, Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 assists in the overall well-being prior to conception, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Each tablet contains:
- Betacarotene: 3,g.
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1): 20mg.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 20mg.
- Nicotinamide: 20mg.
- Calcium pantothenate: 20mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 50mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg.
- Folinic acid (as Calcium folinate): 50mcg.
- Folic acid: 200mcg.
- Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) (vitamin B12): 250mcg.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 50mg.
- Colecalciferol: 12.5mcg, equiv. vitamin D3 500IU.
- Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate: 5mg.
- Biotin: 200mcg.
- Choline bitartrate: 75mg.
- Inositol: 10mg.
- Calcium (as phosphate): 25mg.
- Calcium (as Calcium pantothenate): 1.7mg.
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg.
- Chromium (as picolinate): 25mcg.
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide): 135mcg.
- Iron (as amino acid chelate): 5mg.
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate): 20mg.
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate): 1mg.
- Molybdenum (as trioxide): 25mcg.
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine): 25mcg.
- Zinc (as citrate dihydrate): 10mg.
- Adults : Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. The product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.