Shakti Acupressure Pillow by Shakti
Shakti Acupressure Pillow
Experience the unique power of ancient healing – with the Shakti Acupressure Pillow. Based on the concept of life energy which flows through meridians in the body, acupressure supports restful & deep sleep, healthy circulation, relief from pain or discomfort, relaxation of tense muscles and general vitality. This wellness tool for your home can be used in bed, on the floor or chairs. It is designed for application and the neck and shoulders but it can be used on most of your body. The pressure points increase blood flow, stimulate the area and your muscles will start to relax.
- Wellness tool for overall health and healing.
- Supports deep sleep, healthy circulation & muscle recovery.
- Relief from pain or discomfort.
- Relaxation and general vitality.
Beginners are recommended to wear clothing between the skin and the Shakti Acupressure Pillow as it might feel uncomfortable at first. Over time, you will most likely get used to those thousands of points pressing into the skin and you will then be able to use the mat directly on bare skin, which is most beneficial. Take time for your well-deserved daily self-care and target deep areas of your muscles to relax your body and ease your mind. Get ready to SHAKTI!
The most popular ways to use The Shakti Mat are on the neck, shoulders, back and feet, however your entire body can benefit. Simply let the mat apply pressure to your body to experience a deep warming sensation, easing the muscles, relaxing the body and supporting natural restoration.
Neck & Shoulders: Duration 10+ Minutes
Most people tend to carry their physical stress and tension in the back, neck, and shoulders area - this Shakti position can be particularly useful to support relief. Use The Shakti Pillow, or roll up your Shakti Mat to target these areas. Applying The Shakti Mat to the neck and shoulders soothes tired and tense muscles as a result of poor posture, exercise, and everyday stress. The Shakti Mat has clipped discs, allowing the spikes to move and mold perfectly to the curve of your neck.
- These are just some of the most popular ways to use The Shakti Mat, but there really are no limits. Simply pick a tense area you want to target, and go.
- The first time on a new area will often feel sensitive, but overtime your body will adjust to the sensations.
- Some areas you may find will only need a few minutes of application. While others, like your back, may take more time.
- Often the areas that hurt the most, need it the most, as this can be a reflection of tension stored in the area.
- When you're starting out on a new area you can adjust the intensity by limiting or adding body weight onto the spikes. The first time Shakti-ing your feet, for example, try sitting on the edge of a couch to limit the pressure that is being applied.
- Aim to use your Shakti Mat with bare skin, but you can always start out with thin clothing between your skin and the mat while your body adjusts.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.