Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy – The Essential Amino for All Types of Exercise
Get more than just energy - Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy is your complete amino acid supplement for all types of gym and training enthusiasts. Take Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy anytime to support your training regime; it will help deliver all the essential amino acids to your system for optimal recovery. Help improve energy and mental focus during your training session. Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy can also be used for throughout the day and can be substituted for your morning coffee or that afternoon slump at your desk. One product with such versatility!
- Complete micronized free form amino acid to aid with faster absorption.
- Amino Energy is the perfect supplement for recovery and can be taken before, during and after exercise.
- Caffeine in Amino Energy is from natural sources (green tea extract & green coffee bean extract).
- Each serving of Amino Energy consists of 5 grams of amino acids.
- Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy has no sugar content and no added sodium, therefore no guilt!
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy has a vast amount of flavours to choose from, with over 11 different flavours spread across both 30 serves and 65 serves, you will be spoilt for choice! Enjoy a refreshing recovery boosting, energy enhancing drink of Amino Energy today.
- Pre Workout: Take 2-6 scoops, mixed into chilled water, 20-30 minutes prior to training.
- Post Workout: Take 2-4 scoops, mixed into chilled water, after training. If a pre-workout serve was taken, ensure a 4-hour gap between pre-workout and post-workout servings.
- Can be taken as an AM or afternoon pick-me-up, however do not take within a few hours of bedtime.
- Do not exceed 10 scoops per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.