Precision BCAA by Precision Nutrition
Precision Nutrition Precision BCAA - The Ultimate Recovery Formula
Precision Nutrition has engineered this branched chain amino acid (BCAA) formula to be your elite performance training partner. Taken during or post workout to help you achieve and maximize results, Precision Nutrition’s 2:1:1 BCAA ratio supports a scientifically backed approach to muscle recovery, replenishing electrolytes, rehydrating muscle cells and aiming to reduce muscle soreness. Taking Precision Nutrition’s Precision BCAA can also increase endurance over time.
Precision Nutrition’s Precision BCAA:
- Are 100% vegan sourced branched chain amino acids.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
- May assist in overall muscle building and ultimately increased burning of body fat.
- Can assist in hydration by the replenishment of common electrolytes.
- Contains no artificial colours or dyes.
- Comes in great flavours and mixes instantly.
Mix 1 full scoop of Precision Nutrition’s BCAA formula with water to be consumed during and/or after a workout. Precision Nutrition’s Precision BCAA product will provide a whopping 7.5g of BCAA per scoop, with an added electrolyte blend of nearly 2g and the addition of L-glutamine (2.5g). Precision Nutrition has come as precisely close as possible to producing the complete intra-workout, BCAA formula. With zero calories, 0 carbohydrates & 0 sugars you will be amazed how good this product tastes!
(Based on 30s Grape)
- Mix 1 scoop of Precision BCAA into 940ml of water or beverage of your choice. Shake approximately for 5 - 10 seconds.
- Consume up to two scoops during exercise on training days or between meals on non-training days.
- For optimum results, use two scoops per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.