Clean Gainer by Rivalus
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Rivalus Clean Gainer
It’s no secret that to gain muscle mass you have to eat in a surplus - protein intake is crucial when muscle building, and fats and carbohydrates are essential to help support that process as well. But a lot of mass gainer products out there are full of confusing ingredients that may leave you scratching your head. Enter Rivalus Clean Gainer, chock full of high-quality ingredients to support you to be your best during your training, and all the way into recovery. Rivalus Clean Gainer features four types of protein to help support muscle protein synthesis and provide a large amino pool for your body to draw upon long after your workout is over.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): The first-tier byproduct of the cheese making process which yields Whey Milk, this is then further filtered to create Whey Protein Concentrate. WPC is perfect at promoting health gut bacteria and is high in immunoglobulins.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) / Milk Protein Isolate: The second-tier byproduct of cheese making where WPC is put through an additional filtration process removing the large majority fats and sugars making this form of Whey protein particularly low in lactose but high in protein content. Milk Protein Isolate however is made not from the cheese manufacturing process but from whole milk before it’s filtered to isolate the protein.
- Micellar Casein: Micellar Casein is the easiest absorbed form of Casein protein and has undergone less processing due to cold filtering. Similar to WPI Micellar Casein has had the lactose, fat and other byproducts removed providing quality protein. Casein is a protein rich source that’s slowly absorbed, supplying the body with approximately 7 hours supply of amino acids, ideal for those with a busy lifestyle looking to provide their muscles with fuel throughout the day or as a night cap to support recovery while you sleep.
But it doesn’t stop there. Lipids sourced from Medium Chain Triglycerides, Flaxseed powder, and Avocado powder and carbohydrates sourced from oat fiber and organic quinoa mean no nasty fillers or gums clog the overall nutritional profile. This makes Rivauls Clean Gainer perfect for anyone wo might be time poor and need a boost their calorie intake without smashing their macros out of the park.
At a glance:
- 560 calories.
- 30g dairy protein blend.
- 90g eight-source complex carb blend.
- Just 8g of sugar.
- Essential fats from flax, avocado, and sunflower.
- Instantized to mix up quickly, fully, and easily.
- No banned substances - safe for sport.
(Based on Vanilla flavour)
- Add 2 scoops to a large glass or shaker cup filled with 360ml - 480mls of cold water, milk or favourite beverage.
- Stir or shake for a few seconds until powder is fully dissolved.
- Tip: Replace the water with low-fat milk to boost the calories and protein content. For greater mass potential, try blending in high-energy ingredients like peanut butter, flaxseed. MCT, or olive oil, and/or coconut pieces.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.